7.22.2010

Wanna see some cute pictures of my kid?

Watching the World Cup with Dad. She's a patriotic gal.

Getting ready to eat food for the first time. Avocado was on the menu that day. Look how excited she is to get it in her belly! I had to put it out of her reach so I could take the photo.


The best meals are the ones that end up all over your face. Avocado FTW! She told me it was the best thing since sliced bread. Which is weird because we haven't gotten to bread yet.

Rolled herself into a burrito. Before I could help her out I had to take some photos, like any good parent would do.

Seven months old today! This means she is now officially closer to 1 than 0. Whoa. Slow down, kid!

Loving life as a seven month old!


9 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Um Heck YEAH I want to see pictures of your VERY CUTE kid!!

LOVE THESE PICTURES...and LOVE Stella. I love how excited she is to eat her avocado and the onr where she is rolling herself in the blanket - Awesome!

Seriously, she is SO stink'n kissable & adorable!! ADORABLE.

And 7 months. Whaaaat?! When the heck did that happen? It is a good thing kids age twice as fast as adults or I would think for a moment I was getting old.

Love these pictures, post more ANYtime!

Sarah said...

YAY! It's about time there were some up here for the WHOLE WORLD to enjoy! She's too cute not to share!

I was thinking about her yesterday...7 months. That's just crazy talk. I think she must have skipped a few to speed things up!

Jamie said...

look how awesome she is! i love the photos!

she looks so so so happy. good work, mama.

Wendy said...

Keep the pictures coming! She sure IS a cute kid! Her smile is so sweet! I can't believe she's seven months old already! This comment has a lot of exclamation points! !

Sassytimes said...

She is gorgeous! Love those cheeks!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Oh, friend - Stella is so perfect. I cannot GET over that smile. She's just so precious.

and, I feel that she's just so happy and content and lovely.

You have created a LOVELY, LITTLE sweetie pie.

AND SEVEN MONTHS? What?!?! I object. Already?!

Malissa said...

i love how in the earlier posts, she left her age sign unharmed, now this will is crinkled and you can barely get a photo with her and the age sign in one spot - a busy body she must be!

rolling herself up like a little burrito and then getting some avocado on the side = really fantastic photo opps.

Mickey D. said...

TL - Ha, good eye! I wondered if anyone would notice that! She mangled that sign. Later pictures showed the sign with a piece missing, because she had chewed it off. Definitely different than months past!

Thanks all for your kind words :)

Iris Took said...

OMG! She has grown so much and is so adorable. Thanks for posting pics.