7.25.2006

#1 in my Top Ten List!



I can think of no better way to start this blog, than to give a shout out to my all-time favorite funnyman! I have been an avid fan of his for 12 years, even before I was allowed to stay up and watch the show. His wit, his charm and his wonderful ability to laugh at himself (and his great ties!) are unparalleled in current late-night television. (And have you seen him talk about his son?? Beyond precious.) I can only hope that some day I'll be lucky enough to sit in the Late Show audience and be in the presence of greatness.

Dave, if you're reading this: I have the utmost respect for you and your talents. Thank you for many years of laughter and joy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

*applause, applause*

What a beautiful way to start off "Pencils and Heels."

I think he totally deserves your praise. I too think he ranks #1 in late night television!

Wrestling Kitties said...

Very nice! I agree with Sarah, this is the perfect way to start off your blogging!

He by far is also my favorite late show host, so very funny!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Lol. I enjoy that you said, "Dave, if you're reading this..."

:-)

Awesome.

Leno sucks.