12.01.2006

Help wanted re: eyebrows

How long does it take for eyebrows to grow back in?? I've been plucking for years, but I would kinda like them to grow back in so I can start all over and possibly get a professional waxer or something to give me that great, face-changing perfect arch to my eyebrows. But I'm wondering how long I'll have to look like I'm completely ignorning my appearance with these straggly hairs that are trying to make their way back in.

Can anyone provide any help on this??

9 comments:

Beandip said...

I don't know how long, but I can give you Nauman's phone number. His grew back after he shaved lines in them.

Mickey D. said...

Hahaha!!

Yes, thank you, that would be a BIG help!

Thanks Beandip.

Tiny said...

Hehehe... Man, I wouldn't want to see mine all grown out. Best of luck to you in your endeavor.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I've been working on precisely this task since about July. They're filling in. Give it time.

Sarah said...

M, you are officially the first person to have Homer's name in you blog.

I'm not sure if that is worth anything or not....probably not.

But, it is funny :)

As for real question at hand - I can give you Stephanie's phone number!?!?!? I have no idea.

Malissa said...

one of my friends (who has really crazy eyebrows) lets hers grow out periodically, and i thought it only took a few weeks for the eyebrow stylist to then be able to work with the brows.

Roonie said...

Dude, I thought you were giving up on this blog?

Mickey D. said...

Roonie: yeah, I'm gonna make some changes to this thing, probably over Christmas break. In the meantime, I'm still gonna make some posts, just to keep my feet wet.

Iris Took said...

good luck with this. i would have a unibrow like my dad if i let them grow in. would you still pluck in the middle?