6.18.2007

It's not about being older


Another year has come and gone - but not without some excitement! - and I am officially one year older. (And one year away from being 30. Whoa.) It was a wonderful birthday celebration! I got to celebrate with some really dear friends and family and the ultimate thoughtful schemer, my fiance, who has once again surprised me.

29 is tricky. I shall blog my thoughts on this later, but for now I will thank all of those who called me, emailed me, texted me, thought of me and celebrated with me. I am beyond thankful for all of you and grateful for your wishes of well. June 15 is a day that I will always cherish because it reminds me of all of the wonderful people I have in my life and that truly warms my heart. That's what birthdays are all about and that is why I love them.

3 comments:

Iris Took said...

Glad you had an awesome 29th!!

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY!!!! I am SO glad you had such a wonderful birthday full of special memories!!!

Sarah said...

Love you too! :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think that MD and I make a great team (mostly his work, but I totally enjoyed the scheming!)