6.13.2007

Wow. Fun. Cool.


Justin Verlander, the phenom pitcher for the De-troit Tigers, pitched a no-hitter last night against the Brewers! It was so fun to watch. I just so happened to be at my parents last night and my Dad had the game on. In the sixth inning he says, "I shouldn't say anything, but Verlander has a no-hitter going". Everyone knows that saying that usually jynxs things. But not last night! Even my good friend Turtle Parade, who is an Indians fan, was rooting for him. Fun stuff!
I love baseball.

4 comments:

Mickey D. said...

Oh, by the way, the Tigers and Indians are tied. Quite the rivalry we have going on this year, huh TP?!

:)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

It makes me happy that you love baseball. :-)

Sarah said...

It's a great rivalry. This is what makes sports fun. And yes, I definitely was rooting for Verlander. What he did is quite an accomplishment...in fact it had been 23 years since a Detroit pitcher had done so. That is something for anyone to get excited about. (as much as I wanted the Tigers to lose, I jut can't cheer against that!)

Wrestling Kitties said...

THAT is cool! I am not a Detroit fan, but whenever any athlete does something amazing like that you have to be excited for him/her!!