2.22.2008

Feb. 29 = Get off your Duff Day

Next Friday is Leap Day. I, for one, plan on spending this free day doing something extraordinary. I'm going to take care of some things that I just couldn't do in a regular 365-day year. A few things I hope to accomplish:

- solve world peace.
- throw my hat into the Presidential ring.
- figure out what it is about broccoli that I just don't like.
- educate our future on the consequences of global nuclear corrosion on Mars.
- establish an impressive lucrative hedge fund portfolio.
- laundry.

5 comments:

MD said...

I too would like you solve this laundry issue you speak of...

Wrestling Kitties said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Awesome and good luck on all your leap day endeavors!

Sad Panda said...

In this case, I'll volunteer my services as your running mate.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

I think this is my favorite post of yours of all time.

* I, too, hope you solve world peace.
* I would vote for you.
* Broccoli can be your friend. I hope you figure it out.
* I had no idea there were consequences of global nuclear corrosion on Mars. I don't even know what global nuclear corrosion is.
* I don't know what a hedge fund portfolio is either. Much less an impressive, lucrative one. But I bet you'll be able to establish one.
* Laundry is indeed a feat. Good luck. If all else fails, buy new clothes. I'm sure you can fit it in around saving the world and all that mumbo jumbo.