12.12.2008

December.

There's just so much I love about this month. The snow, the warm and happy feelings, being with family, fireplaces, coffee and hot chocolate, all the Christmas activities including the tree, the lights, the gift wrapping, etc...

Another one of my favorite traditions is shopping in Columbus with my Mom. As avid shoppers, we do it this time every year. It's a nice mother-daughter tradition to throw ourselves in with the not-quite last-minute crazies. Perhaps that makes us crazies too? And somehow we always manage to go to Easton (the outdoor mall) on thee coldest day of the year. We'll be there on Monday, I haven't seen the forecast but I'm guessing it'll be 15 degrees and snowy.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'm smiling. I love that you two have this tradition.

HAVE FUN and find good deals!

Wrestling Kitties said...

FUN!! Have a great time!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(Miss you. Wish you'd come back to this world soon.)

Lori said...

You should've stopped by! Or I could've crashed your special day with your mom and ruined your family tradition.

Oh well, maybe next year.