4.09.2009

So unnecessary.

If Levi Johnston is hoping to have a relationship with his son with Bristol Palin, I would suggest he keep his mouth shut and stay out of the press and talk shows. Especially the Tyra Banks show. Are you kidding me?

I'm sure it's difficult for him to not see his son as often as he would like, but he's not doing himself any favors by airing his dirty laundry to the nation. Methinks he has ulterior motives. Like he's hoping to get on a reality show or something.

It's just an unfortunate situation all the way around.

5 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Ah, the repercussions of babies having babies...

MD said...

You should never watch reality shows period.

Wrestling Kitties said...

UGH!!!!! That is all I can really say about the whole thing.

Um, MD have you SEEN Rock of Love Whore Bus?!?! THAT is reality a its "finest".

MD said...

Thanks for making my point for me WK :).

Unknown said...

He's being typical of someone of his age. I would hope this would change their minds a bit about only preaching abstinence. It would be AWESOME if that would work, but (obviously) kids are gonna do it anyway and then act like morons with a child.