3.31.2009

One of my favorite days of the year.

Twenty-nine years ago TODAY, in southern Indiana, a wonderful man was born. A man who is witty, handsome, more intelligent than a person should be allowed to be, thoughtful, fun to travel with, dog-loving, great dishwasher loader, fantastic lawnmower, unfearful of fires, fixer of anything, lover of beer and a heartwarming family man who has great taste in television, music and wife-choosing, but not so much in birthday restaurant choosing. And lucky for me, he is my HUSBAND.

And I am crazy thankful he was born because he has brought so much to my life that I can barely stand it. Most notably, goat cheese. I'm only kidding! But the other things are 'schmoopie' things that I shall keep between us.

So today, I honor him and celebrate him and marvel at what a great man he is.

Happy Birthday Mike! I love you. You mean THE WORLD to me.

4 comments:

MD said...

Awwww. Thanks honey. I love you too (despite your lack of refined taste in semi-discount seafood establishments).

Iris Took said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! Don't let Michelle kid you, the LOB is an amazing place - especially on birthdays.

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PS - Mickey D, this is a cute post.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, MD! :)

(P.S. You can't go wrong with cheddar bay biscuits. ENJOY, "The Lobster.")

SEE YOU BOTH SOON!

Unknown said...

Aaaaaawwwwww.... SO sweet.