6.18.2009

This is a serious WTF?

The following flier was in our mailbox the other day. I would like to share with you and would love to know you think it means. You ready?

[Typed verbatim]
....
CAUTION!

The sun has been increasing in size! Many people are unaware of this event, except Hillary Clinton. We have spoken with him. He said that we need to do something to protect and save our children, and we do! The sun will grow and earth will soon reach up to 800 to 900 degrees. We know this because citizens on Mercury and Venus have already experienced this blazing event. NASA does not even know about this, but we do. Rely on us and follow our procedures...

1. Buy saran wrap.
2. Cover your children except their heads.
3. Store them in freezer from ten to twenty years.

This should keep your children safe and the non-believers burned to a liquid.

Thank You For Helping.
.....
Great. And we chose now to have a baby? What we were thinking? I guess I better go stock up on saran wrap. And possibly get Hillary Clinton on the horn so he can explain.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

are you kidding me? Oh my gosh...

I really can't even think of anything else to say.

???

MD said...

As I pulled this note from our mailbox, I read it. Upon completion, I looked around half expecting Ashton Kutcher and his merry band of misfits to inform me that I had been punked (or punk'd for the Generation Text).

Alas, I was not punked, nor was I on Candid Camera.

Dri said...

Gotcha!

Now you're on to me and know that I'm the one who has been communicating with aliens....

WHAT?!?!?! Did any of your neighbors get that?

If you blog about getting a large freezer anytime soon I'll be VERY concerned.

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

Going with the fact that they think Hilary Clinton is a man (unless there is something Bill isn't telling us), I'm just going to go with the fact that they are on crack.

And why wouldn't you cover up their heads of all things.

See, if you had said Hilary was a "she" and we should cover their heads, I'd be allllll in. :)

Traci said...

um wow...that's just crazy.

'citizens on Mercury and Venus'?? what? huh?

i have been rendered almost totally speechless by this...can't even be witty.

wow.

now i must go buy saran wrap.

Malissa said...

i have no words.

Wrestling Kitties said...

Um, WTF is right?!?!

Was it just a bad sales add for Saran wrap?!?!

WEIRD!

Jamie said...

When do I get mine?? This is so awesome!

Sassytimes said...

Umm...wow. Was it actually addressed to you or was it something someone stuffed in your mailbox?

I love the part where it tells you to stuff your child in the freezer. Yep, that'll save them. WTF!?

MD said...

It was just a sheet or normal printer paper stuck in the newspaper slot of our mailbox.

I am not sure if my neighbor got it or not, as he had already gotten his mail for the day.