3.22.2010

Change is good. And it's coming.

I really wish I could explain to you all just how much I wish I could throw myself back into blogging. I want to do it! I need to do it! I feel my connection weaning and I don't like it one bit. I could comment on your blogs all day long, but I feel that's not fair. This is a two-sided relationship. I can't live my life knowing that I expect more from you than I'm willing to give. We all know how those relationships work out.

I think what I need to start with is a new template. I chose from the Plain and Boring catalog when I initially chose this. I thought I was going for simple but I think I ended up with the equivalent of an unsalted, unbuttered rice cake. There's no motivation to visit this blog. And there's no motivation to write on it.

So, I need a change. That "design your own blog" thing that Two Pretzels blogged about a while back is just the thing I need. I'm going to monkey around with that to see what it's all about and see if I'm smart enough to figure it out. I'm eager to see what's out there for poseurs like me.

For funsies, and because I'm committed to this two-way relationship, let's do this: in the comment section, tell me what you would like my first post on my new blog to be about. I'd like to know what the people want because then I can be sure that you'll come back to visit me. I'll choose one winner and just write about it with no prior announcement as to which one I've chosen. Sound like fun? It does to me!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I want PICTURES OF STELLA!

and/or...

your thoughts about mommin'. I want to know how you're doing!

or...

heathcare!

(just kidding)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

First off, I love that you're coming back full force. I've missed you.

I'm with the grumbles.

I want to hear about your birth/delivery/first week home.

Next, I want to hear about products you love - and products you never used.

And finally, I want to hear about returning to work.

HUG.

Malissa said...

i just like your little antics on life and funny happenings. of course i'd love to hear how this new role of Mom has been for you and i'd LOVE to see an updated picture (or 20) of Miss Stella. Come back, i've missed you.

Sarah said...

I think you can write about anything. You're a great writer and your "stuff" is fun to read regardless of what it's about.

That being said, it's hard not to want to read about Miss Stella. Or see pics of her. And since that's where 99.9% of your thoughts and feelings and emotions are right now, I think it's only fitting. :)

Amy said...

I, too, want to see pictures of your lovable little Stella. And I want to know how she (and you) are doing!

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY, I miss your clever posts and can't wait till you get back to blogging more regularly. However, if I got to be around that little munchkin all evening I would have a hard time turning on my computer!!

Of course more stories and pictures of Stella are a must! I also feel a witty and funny tale of something in your life needs to be posted. You are SO hilarious, I need to hear your humor!

M said...

Ay, cool blog.
(: