11.02.2006

Heaven, here I come!


This blogger is headed to the CHEESE capital of the World . . . that's right, the great and wonderful state of Wisconsin! And I'm pretty darned excited. Any place that claims CHEESE as its finest product has got to be a blissful place. I'm hoping to find myself amongst all kinds of CHEESE statues, monuments, rivers, lakes and streams. I'm guessing that there will be little old ladies standing on the streets outside of their CHEESE stores passing out samples. And I bet there is just a whiff of sharp cheddar in the air that lingers over the whole state. Yummmm!!!

I will not return to Ohio without some sort of CHEESE-like item, whether that be CHEESE itself or a CHEESE-shaped magnet or a t-shirt with CHEESE on it or one of those CHEESE hats that Green Bay Packers fans always wear - I've always been a giant fan of those!!

This is going to be one heck of a trip! I can't wait. I'll be sure to share all of my CHEESE adventures when I return.

5 comments:

Tiny said...

This Wisconsin you speak of does indeed sound like my idea of heaven. Throw in some wine, crab legs, great tv and good company and I'd "check out" early just to get there.

I'm hungry now....

MD said...

I expressly forbid Packers cheeseheads. However cheese bras? That we can work with. Bras made of cheese? Even better.

I will eat no less than 8 different varieties of sharp cheddar cheese. The sharper the better, I say!

If people are lucky, maybe we'll bring some back for them too. The lactose intolerant need not apply.

Sarah said...

I'm sending my application for some cheese related products right now.

Name: Sarah McCheesy
Occupation: Professional Cheese Taster
Objective: To taste fabulous cheese straight from Wisconsin
Availability: now and forever.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I cannot WAIT to read your next blog...

(Oh, and GREAT visual with this post. Seriously. Priceless.)

Wrestling Kitties said...

I can't wait to hear how your trip was!!! Did you get the "cheese" you wanted?!?!?!?!?!?!