8.28.2007

The Big Island.

I do not intend to make this blog all gushy, mushy and bridezilla-like, but like it's been suggested, this would be a good place to record the wedding happenings. So, in keeping with this idea... we purchased the tickets for our honeymoon last night! Two first-class (innumerable thank you's go out to my parents for that one) tickets to Hawaii are in the possession of our hotmail and yahoo accounts.

I cannot wait to see Hawaii! The water, the sand, the volcanos, the luaus, the real plumeria leis, the coffee, I can barely stand to think about it. It will be yet another item that I can cross off my list of things to do in life. It's amazing how many of those I've been able to do the last year and a half.

9 comments:

Amber said...

So excited for you! The island, the plane tickets, everything!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'm smiling for you. You're right, it has been QUITE an amazing year for.

(I bet someone else named M.D. would agree with that.)

You both deserve it.

MD said...

You forgot to mention our sweet, sweet car rental. That Ford Focus is going to be P-I-M-P.

It's not $1260-a-week H2, nor is it a Jeep Wrangler. I suppose it will get the job done ;).

Malissa said...

how fun!! i'm so excited for you to experience your honeymoon in such a lovely place.

Mickey D. said...

Thanks everyone!

malissa: have you been there? I'd like to hear more if you have.

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY!!!! I am SO excited for you both!

Tiny said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! You'll have to take plenty of pictures to show us!

Iris Took said...

CONGRATS! YAY FOR HAWAII!

Malissa said...

nope, i've never been to hawaii, but (like many others) - i know a lot of people who have. my twin is going at the end of sept. - and i've looked at a bunch of their travel stuff. it looks so very cool.