8.31.2007

Here we go.

Second shower and bachelorette party tomorrow night. This should be nothing short of fantastic. Tomorrow's shower is the more "fun" of the two and could not technically be counted as a shower. The BFF TP has gone above and beyond the white tablecloths, mints-at-every-table, debutante shower and is making it a more laid-back wine tasting with friends. Plus, there will be meatballs. I've already chalked it up as a success.

But I will admit, part of me is slightly worried about the bachelorette party. I'm harkening back to my 21st birthday celebration in which I got extremely sick and needed 2 days to recover. And now, being 29, something tells me that it would take at least two weeks to recover from a similar situation. The 'ole body just can't hang like it used to. And I've got me two wild and crazy (and incredibly awesome) soon-to-be-sisters-in-law who know how to show someone a good time. Hopefully I will escape unscathed and with intestines intact. Or at the least, only slightly bruised.

1 comment:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I saw the pictures - first off, you look like the happiest bride-to-be in in all of 2007. You looked BEAUTIFUL. In each picture, you had a smile on your face.

I hope you had a WONDERFUL time - and it looks like TP did a GREAT job planning. GREAT job.

Yay! I wish I could have been there. :-( But, I'm so glad you had such a great time!