1.19.2010

Four Tuesdays.

Stella J. is one month old today! Huh? How? So far, life with her is there-isn't-a-word-to-describe-it-well-enough. WE.LOVE.HER.

So far her likes include: sleeping, eating and pooping. Her dislikes include: not sleeping, not eating and not pooping and Jay Leno. She's growing and filling out quite well. We go to the pediatrician this week, I'm curious to see how she's changed.

You could set your watch to her, she eats every 3 hours to the minute. It's awesome and works out quite well for me to get things done (i.e. nap).

To commemorate her first month of life, we had a photo shoot. Here are 3 of the 300 that I took:


Look at those CHEEKS!

Get me two pieces of bread and some mustard, I'm going to eat this kid!

This photo = epitomy of cuteness!

LOVE!

12 comments:

Sassytimes said...

Look how big that smile is!!! How precious. She's beautiful.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

She's perfect!
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!
I love her.
I cannot WAIT to get my butt to Perrysburg and meet her.
Please, don't let her grow anymore, ok?
--
Seriously you two, she's gorgeous. :)

Written Permission said...

OMG -- those cheeks are to die for. :) How has it been a month already? Congrats, again! (Still love, love, love the name, btw.)

Wrestling Kitties said...

Look at her, she is seriously TOO cute! I am SO excited to meet her today. I hope you have the guest room ready, I have a feeling once I hold her I am not going to want to let go :)

Jamie said...

I feel like she has the sassiest poutiest little mouth! so sweet!

Kristi said...

Perfect, precious! She is so beautiful. I bet you guys are sooo proud.

Unknown said...

She is too cute! Those cheeks... ya just want to eat them!

Unknown said...

I didn't see what that last post was under! its the motter's! Kristi and nate's friends....the one's with all the kids!

Iris Took said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I like the sign you added too - so cute. Gorgeous little Stella :)

Lurker Girl said...

Oh my goodness! She is PROSH!!! Along the strange lines of eating babies, I could just sop her up with a biscuit!

Congratulations--you did good!!

Anonymous said...

I was clicking the next blog button and came upon your blog. Your daughter is beautiful. My sister's name is Stella. You don't hear that name very often. Precious!

Rebecca

Nicci St. Bruce said...

She is truly beautiful!