12.27.2009

And the winners are...

Congratulations to Trophy Life, AthenaBee and Dri for correctly guessing the birth day of my baby! Your copies of the birth video are on their way to your homes. Enjoy!

And a very honorable mention goes out to Tiny for correctly guessing the first name! How you did that I do not know. I'll admit that it freaked me out a little :) It was really hard not to email you and tell you that you were right. Excellent guess!

But, no one goes home a loser in this game. Just take a look at the photo in the previous post, consider that your partying gift. (Is it partying gift or parting gift? I've never known which is correct.)

Thanks for playing, all!

7 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Tiny, how the heck?!?!

(For the record, I have come to your blog a few times the past couple days just to look at Stella. Please do not consider this stalking, she is just too precious!! Hope you all are doing well!)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Ha! Trophy Life guess Lila's birth date, weight and all that stuff, too!

Um, Trophy Life - perhaps baby-birth guessing is in your future!

(STILL smiling all the time about your new bundle of joy. I'm so happy for you all.)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(NOTE: I'm stalking your blog, too.)

Iris Took said...

Blog stalking is super fun.

Malissa said...

YAY!! once again, i did it! i have always believed that working at an amusement park making guesses at random facts about people would be in the cards for me. my parents, however, told me i'd amount to nothing so i guess i'll just keep applying kids to college.

anyway... YAY for the baby sharing the day of my birth. she's lovely. and even more lovely will be that birth video of her resting neatly on my mantle.

Tiny said...

Yay!!! Thank you so much for the Honorable Mention! Hehehe... I'm still not sure how that happened:)

Amber said...

You owe Tamara a video too! :-)