12.04.2007

Good thoughts appreciated.

My dear friend Turtle Parade is taking a BIG career exam on Friday, so big that when she's done, I'll have to call her Dr. Turtle Parade. That's so amazing to me. It's tres cool. I wish her all the best, not that really she needs it cause she's super smart, but I hope she knows I'm thinking of her and that I am already in awe of her and her accomplishments. I'm rounding up good thoughts for her, for those of you reading, please join in the effort.


(S, I hope you don't mind that I wrote this. I can't help it, I'm excited for you.)

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sending good thoughts T.P.'s way!!

Amber said...

Soon-to-be Dr. T.P. :-)

Iris Took said...

DR TP! Also sending good thoughts your way. Good luck!

Wrestling Kitties said...

My thoughts are absolutely with TP this friday! Good Luck!

Sarah said...

(I don't mind you writing this at all...I don't mind so much that I have tears.)

Thanks for all of your well wishes. I feel like I need them. I'm nervous, but I'm not. I'm excited, but AHHHHH at the same time!