8.14.2008

Keep 'em crossed, please!

First inspection is complete. Everything is good. They didn't even write anything down that they want us to fix. Phew. I guess we did a good job covering up all the bad stuff! No, I'm totally kidding Guy Who Is Buying My House! That place is a gem. You were lucky to find it.

Now, we just wait for the almighty bank to come and appraise and do their inspection in the next couple of days.

I'm not relaxing just yet. I guess almost two years of worrying about selling the house doesn't magically go away after a couple of weeks. And I'm not exactly Easy-going Eileen on a good day.

So, let's keep our fingers crossed for a couple more weeks, shall we? Thank you.

5 comments:

Sad Panda said...

Fingers are crossed!

I'm glad the first inspection went so well!!!

Malissa said...

fingers and toes crossed! check.

Iris Took said...

Well, what's happening? Inquiring minds want to know...

MD said...

Since She-D took the day off to paint the front room of our house, I'll field some questions. Nothing new has happened. We are awaiting the bank inspector/to hear from the bank inspector. We are hoping (and our realtor is expecting) that it should happen today at the lastest.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

That is so fantastic.

I hope Mark can work is his magic at 2632 Wesleyan, as well.