10.09.2008

Even better than Sea World.

A few photos of Stingray City.

Photos shot using the finest underwater disposable camera one can buy at the local Cayman grocery store.

Actually, this one was spotted "in the wild" when we were snorkeling before we got to Stingray City. So dangerous! MD sacrified his life to get this photo. Only not so much.


See, she was kissing them. It was kinda odd, I was a little uncomfortable. But they seemed to enjoy it.
MD holding one.
Me holding one. Look how huge that sucker is!

A whole gaggle of them.


9 comments:

Traci said...

so cool. now i want to go back to Grand Cayman! :)

Wrestling Kitties said...

Seriously, that is SO flipp'n cool!! Those things are huge! crazy

And I agree, that makeout session picture - um awkward! Get a room lady ;)

Way cool and great pics!

Iris Took said...

FUN! That was a disposable camera? I am astounded and impressed!

freckleface said...

That is amazing! How fun. I love animals!!

Sad Panda said...

Are they really called a gaggle of stingrays?

Lori said...

Very cool! Those are great pictures from a disposable underwater camera.

"Me holding one. Look how huge that sucker is."

That's what she said.

Mickey D. said...

Oh I really set myself up on that one, didn't I? Ha!

I have no idea if they are a called a gaggle, I just like the word.

MD said...

A group of stingrays is referred to as a "fever".

Consider some knowledged dropped.

Lori said...

I've got a fever. And the only cure is more stingrays.