8.02.2006

Meeting the Mom.


Here is a show that I just can't get enough of. I absolutely adore it! It really makes me smile. I just love the chemistry that the actors have together, and I'd like to think that they are all friends in real life. It's one of those shows that you don't have to feel guilty for liking, it's just pleasant and funny.

In case you haven't watched it, Bob Saget does the voice over from the perspective of the main character Ted. And he's talking to his kids about "how he met their mom", but the beauty is that we still don't know who he's referring to, so there is much anticipation as to who the mom is and how they met. It's great. Really great.

Tune in every Monday at 8:30 on CBS. You'll be SO glad you did.

Now, go and 'suit up'! :)

6 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

I have never seen this show but I have been interested in it for some time! I just feel I may be starting too late to enjoy it....do you think I could easily catch up?

I love to watch just all around good shows!!! Thanks for the info, I may give it a try!!

Tiny said...

I LOVE this show. I love the writing. I love the characters. I love everything.

I hope enough people are watching... it'd be a shame if it went off the air prematurely.

Mickey D. said...

Jenn: I definitely think you could catch up! K and I could fill you in too.

It IS one of those all around good shows! It makes me very happy.

MD said...

Why are 4 actors looking at the camera, while Hotty McHotass is looking away with a stoned on Nitrous gaze?

Wrestling Kitties said...

LOL - MD

Maybe it is like a beatles album cover thing!! Maybe there is a secret with her in the show that we don't know! Very smart :-)

Ok, well I have never seen the show, but that is what i think happened...it is strategic!

Malissa said...

Clearly they didn't want the picture to look too posed, with all the makeup, lights, cool clothes, etc. - so they made one hottie look like "oh-are-they-taking-a-picture,i-didn't-even know-that-we-were-posing-for- anything"