10.15.2007

One handed countdown

We can now count on one hand the number of days til the wedding! At this point, we are totally golden. Stuff is organized in piles and ready to go. All the details are pretty much complete. The one thing that's left won't take but a mere 30 minutes.

My biggest concern now is making sure that I take the time to remember all of this excitement. Before you know it, I'll be blogging about how great everything was. So I don't want anything else to enter my cranium before Saturday. So don't tell me anything between now and then that you want me to remember. Cause I'm not gonna. But don't worry, come October 21st, I'll totally remember what your license plate number is. I haven't completely lost it, sheesh.

p.s. I must thank the 'fiance for 5 more days' for being one of those helpful fiances and not the kind who just wants to "show up". We rocked and rolled on Sunday. Crossing things off the list, leaving nothing in our wake. Thank you!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Very exciting!!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY!!!!! How awesome!!

Tiny said...

Yay!!!! Can't wait for Saturday!

Traci said...

so exciting....

...and best wishes for saturday.

Mickey D. said...

THANK YOU, everybody! I appreciate your kind words and excitement!

:)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I absolutely have the chills right now.

No, really. I do.

Want me to take a picture?

(Fergie is SO happy you're spending the night on Friday. She told me.)