10.25.2007

Quick note, then I'm off

The wedding was absolutely perfect. Not only because everything was beautiful, but because there wasn't one glitch in the whole day. The weather was awesome, the flowers were spectacular, all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen looked wonderful (and are wonderful), the location was everything that I hoped for and more. And my groom was [insert best adjective you can think of, I'll pick] incredible! I just love him. Everything came together so well and it was the definition of perfect.

I'm so thankful that there were no mini dramas to deal with. It's still crazy to me that we pulled it off so well. It was the wedding day I always dreamed of. Magical. I don't even know how to begin to thank my parents. They have been so loving, thoughtful and generous during this time and throughout my entire life. How on earth I got so lucky to have all of this, I will never know.

Perfect.

And to prolong the perfection a bit further, on Saturday we are off to the Big Island of Hawaii for our honeymoon! I can hardly stand it.

5 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I have the chills for you. Again.

I hope the Big Island is absolutely everything you hope for it to be. You two? Have f.u.n.

Traci said...

have a wonderful honeymoon! :)

Iris Took said...

CONGRATS! HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Tiny said...

Yay!!! It was perfect!

Have an awesome time!!! And take lots of pictures!

Malissa said...

i am SO happy that the day went so well! hope you have an awesome time on the big island!