3.24.2008

Hi Everybody!

I said I would say it, and I did.

It was SO fun meeting and chatting with the fellow bloggers on Friday night! It was pretty cool. Wouldn't it be great if we set up a larger convention for all those on Blogger to gather? Much like the Star Trek Convention that some likened our evening to. I say the first meeting should be on Maui.

Two Pretzels sure knows a lot of fun and friendly people! And now we all know each other, at least in the Bloggical sense :)


(I love popcorn.)

6 comments:

Dri said...

What a fun night! It was good to meet you and your hubby and a lot of fun to shoot the breeze over some chicken fries and beer.

R. had a great time being your popcorn provider! :)

MD said...

I think he preferred the title "Popcorn Barista".

Jill Marie said...

It was nice to meet you too!

Traci said...

Ok, everytime I read more about Friday, I get more bummed about not being able to make it.

Ryan said...

All your titles are very flattering, but I prefer, 'The Man.'

I'm also wondering a couple things. How many loads of popcorn have been popped that have come into contact with that thing that feel out time and time again?

And...

How many times had it before we started eating the popcorn there?

Lori said...

I hope to meet everyone someday, when I am up in Toledo.