3.19.2008

House Hunting for Idiots.

Thanks to my born again love for HGTV, I have discovered two things about homeowners and those looking for a home:

  • EVERYONE loves to entertain. Just once I'd like to hear someone say, "Eh, make the kitchen smaller, I don't want people all up in my biznaz when I'm cooking."

  • EVERYONE thinks it's funny to joke about there only being closet space in the master bedroom for the woman. I often hear, "This is great for me, but where's your stuff gonna' go? Then they laugh like they are the first person to ever say that and I roll my eyes.

My addiction to this channel is serious. If I can find a way to get Candice Olsen to my house, I'd have a project or two for her to tackle. Her talent is phenomenal.

2 comments:

Sad Panda said...

I agree with you. Watching them and their comments is like watching the stereotypical news anchors interact. "Oh Jim, thanks for THAT update!" *laughter*

Lori said...

I hate the people on House Hunters. I get so annoyed when they ramble on and on about how they would live their everyday lives in that particular house. "Look honey, I could cook on this stove, and then I could pee in this toilet!..."

But I LOVE Candice Olsen. Be-de-do-bop-bop-yeaaah...