11.25.2008

Thank you.

Well friends, our office is closed until Monday and we are heading to Evansville to celebrate the wonderfully delicious and heartwarming Thanskgiving holiday. So I'd like to wish you and yours and very Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so many things, it brings tears to my eyes to think about them. So I am thankful for Thanksgiving, because it's a day to reflect on just how lucky I am.

(I think we can all be thankful for the low gas prices this year, especially those of us who are traveling. Safe travels everyone!)

6 comments:

MD said...

I am most thankful for having a wife that is thankful for being thankful about thankgiving.

Thanks!

MD said...

And for cheap gas.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Have safe travels!
Hugs to both of you.

Unknown said...

Happy travels!!

Iris Took said...

Cheap gas is awesome! I am thankful for your blog and our little blog community.

Wrestling Kitties said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and travel safe!