9.01.2006

The Reunion Special.

Tomorrow is my 10-year class reunion. ("You're old" jokes are not welcome.) I still can't believe it. Time really moves.

So, it's just got me thinking all kinds of random things...

  • What if people totally lie about what they're doing now in order to squash their lame high school reputation?
  • Where will I sit? Will there be a complete regression back to the high school cafeteria and will we all sit with the same people we did back then?
  • Will I be nice to people I didn't particularly care for? Because it doesn't matter anymore.
  • Are the things that were funny in high school still funny 10-years later?
  • What if people who didn't like each other back then are there and they get in a fight?
  • Do they do King and Queen of the 10-year Reunion? If so, I hope I win! (It will be redemption, won't it S?? Hahaha!!)
  • I've never liked my senior pictures. Can I get new ones taken in honor of the 10-year anniversary?
Should be an interesting night. There are all kinds of cliches surrounding these silly things. Who's gained/lost weight? Who's successful? Who's not... blah, blah, blah... I'm not interested in that. I want to know the answers to these questions. I'll be sure to give a full report after Saturday.

Signed,
The Coolest Girl in the Class of 1996

6 comments:

Tiny said...

Hehehe... All fabulous questions, M. As I am much younger, I won't have to deal with such questions for a couple more years.:)

When the time comes for me though, I too would like to know if might be able to redo our senior pictures. "Photoshopped braces." In 1998, this was great technology. Not so much anymore.

Can't wait to hear your answers to these... Especially the one about the fight!

- The coolest girl from the Class of 1998 (beat you J!!!)

Mickey D. said...

No, it's true. I was voted 'The Coolest' in high school.

I didn't just make that up to toot my own horn. I plan to uphold that title tomorrow.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I give you props for even going. My advice - kill them ALL with kindness. :-)

And don't act too shocked when you find out your homecoming queen has gained 200 lbs and has 9 children. :-)

(Oh, and I was "Best Personality" (also known as another way to say, "She's ugly.") and "Best Hair" (I still love that title.)

Heather said...

Anyone get "tallest" or "most annoying laugh"? What the hell kind of Best ofs are those? Mine is next year and I am freaking planning the whole thing....I am certainly shooting for an open bar!

Have fun Michelle, I know you will still be the coolest from 1996...but watch out for Jason Cervence.

Sarah said...

hmmmm....

who campaigned herself as The Coolest Girl in our class???

hahahHAHAHAHA!

But, I guess if you're cool enough to influence enough people to vote for you, then you really are the COOLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ehem...if anyone cares - I was voted most likely to succeed. Looking back, what does that really mean. NADA!)

Roonie said...

You have to write with an update. Because I'm not going to mine next year if yours sucks. I jest! - I think.