1.22.2008

"But I don't wanna be a Pirate"

We're totally going to see Jerry Seinfeld on Friday! We'll be traveling to MD's hometown for the excitement, along with my brother- and sister-in-law. It should be a fun time. I saw him when he came to T-town a few years ago and I actually stopped breathing because I laughed so hard. It was dangerous.

I know there are some haters out there who either didn't care for the show or for him, but his stand-up is quite hilarious regardless of how you felt about the show. I, on the other hand, am a big fan of all things Seinfeld so I'm really looking forward to seeing him again. And we're going to be right up in his biznaz in the 7th row center, courtesy of my mother-in-law. I hope he wears a puffy shirt.

Cannot. wait.

10 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

Oh how fun!!!!!

Have a blast!! (and remember to breathe!)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Oh! That is awesome. Way to start out the year. You got to see [your] David Letterman in 2007 and now Seinfeld in 2008.

TANfastic.

Sarah said...

I'm one who did not care for the show. At all.

BUT, I would go see him live. I would think it would be different live. Most things seem to be.

Have so much fun!

Iris Took said...

Exciting!!! Can't wait for the review! Have fun.

Tiny said...

How awesome! He totally cracks me up. I'd be all about seeing him live!

Have a great time!!!

Mickey D. said...

HAHAHA! Two Pretzels, you said TANfastic! And then you made my day.

Love it.

Malissa said...

i LOVE me some JS. i was at a restaurant in NYC once, and he sat at the table next to me and it was SO absolutely hard not to listen in on what funny and witty things he was saying. so close.....

Mickey D. said...

Malissa, that is so cool! I totally would have listened too! I'm jealous.

Good for you for playing it cool though, I would have been a starstruck mess. I'd get all shaky and nervous and I'd probably cry.

I love famous people.

Unknown said...

I always say I hate the show, but find myself laughing through marathons. Just one of things, I guess.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I just saw the big 'ole leather boxed collection of all of the Seinfeld DVDs - totally nice. Do you have it?