1.28.2008

On the road again.

We traveled to southern Indiana over the weekend to visit family and eat some damn good pizza. Here are a few of our experiences:

  • Jerry Seinfeld = fab. I think he's hilarious. His voice and his delivery are spectacular. My sister-in-law does this thing where she laughs really hard, can't breathe and then starts wheezing. Very loudly. She did that during the show.

  • If you want a good smile, ask a kid who they are voting for for President. My 9-year-old niece said either "the black dude or the white lady". Then later decided the white lady did not have good fashion sense and therefore she would not vote for her.

  • 27 Dresses is an ok movie. It's certainly no contender for the Oscars, but when you're with 5 other women, it's the perfect afternoon waster.

  • Our dog is a great traveler. As long as she feels well. Whoa.

  • We made a withdrawal from the Donut Bank. That's still the best name for a donut place. Ever.

  • My life is not worth living if I don't eat Turoni's pizza once in a while.

The End.

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

I am glad you had a great weekend!!!

And frankily, your niece couldn't be more right. Spot on, she is! ha

Iris Took said...

Sounds like an amazing trip! Seinfeld live must have been fantastic!

I really liked your niece's version of the Presidential race.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(How fun to type, "my niece", huh?)

:-) Glad you had a great trip.