7.07.2008

baby pool.

My sister-in-law is due July 25 with her first baby. They don't know if it's a boy or a girl. We had a shower for them over the weekend and she doesn't think there is any way she'll make it to the 25th. Which means it could be any day now! I've always enjoyed trying to guess things. Like guessing lottery numbers right before they announce them on tv and guessing the exact time I think we'll pull into the driveway after a long trip, so I'd like to make a game out of this joyous occasion. Since it's on my blog, it will be in print and official. So when I'm right, I'll have my blog as proof and y'all as my witnesses.

Here's what I predict:
The baby will be born on JULY 18 and it will be a BOY.

If you think you're a good guesser too, feel free to play along. I'd love to hear people's thoughts on the pregnancy of a woman they don't know of a baby they'll never meet.

11 comments:

Amber said...

I'm going with July 22 (morning) and Boy.

Sad Panda said...

I'm going to go with July 20th, approximately 5-6pm and it'll be a boy.

Mickey D. said...

S. here at work says July 28 and boy.

Malissa said...

I'm going to just go with July 22 and say a girl.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

July 26th - GIRL.

I will also wager that the child will be Caucasian.

Sarah said...

I'm going with July 26th also (special day for me...it's my brother's and my grandpa's birthday) and, like I told you on the phone earlier today, I say girl.

(I swear I'm not copying, K)

Hilary said...

I say July 21 and a girl...and I know her and I hope i get to meet the baby sometime, cuz you know it'll be cute!

Wrestling Kitties said...

How exciting for them!!

I will go with July 23 and a boy!

Tiny said...

Oooh fun! What's not taken?... I say July 16 and boy:)

Iris Took said...

Guessing the baby is so fun!! My cousin just had a baby and they did not find out. It was really fun for the whole family to guess.

Mickey D. said...

Iris, you don't want to make a guess?