7.02.2008

Blog monkeys, blog.

I hope everyone knows how much I enjoy reading their blogs. I don't know if you can tell how many people are looking at your blog on Blogger, but if yours is an inordinately high number, I bet it's because of me. It's almost like a tick, I don't even realize I'm doing it. Like every 5 minutes I think, "Surely someone blogged recently." or "I bet someone has left a comment on someone's blog in the time that it took me to type that email." Then I proceed to check all the ones I have saved in my favorites. In my head, people are just sitting at their computers typing away for my enjoyment. You are all my monkeys.

I thank you and curse you all for being so entertaining.

(I'm totally going to run through my list now. Do not disappoint me.)

6 comments:

Sad Panda said...

"You are all my monkeys."

HAHA, that will definitely be repeated several times tonight.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I for one would like to thank you for your frequent comments. I enjoy not only your presence but your wit.

Thank you. Mucho.

Malissa said...

this whole blogging thing is just the bees knees, no? i too scroll through my list of Bloggies several times per day. and enjoy posting comments, reading comments and following up on them.
it's like a little piece of Christmas when someone blogs something new. and sort of like opening a gift you've already peeked at when you get to a blog and see no new post.

Wrestling Kitties said...

haha! I agree, I love this blogging thing!

So post people post!

Dri said...

HA!

Thank you for the laughs.

I love reading your blog. You are very witty and funny and I find myself smiling or laughing out loud while reading your posts!

And, I do the same thing SEVERAL times a day.... who has blogged lately? who has commented?

:)

Iris Took said...

When I read your title of this post I said it in the Wicked Witch of the West voice (fly, monkeys, FLY!).