5.06.2008

Waxing poetic.

I got waxed. I paid $30. It wasn't as far "up" as I thought it would be. I feel the $30 is a reflection of my life - it shows that I'm not out of control ($50) and I'm not perfect ($25). There are definitely some improvements that I can make, but overall I'm right in line with where I should be. I encourage all to get a bikini wax to see how you measure "up" in life.

(If this made sense to anyone besides me, congratulations! your mind works in mysterious ways as well.)

4 comments:

Wrestling Kitties said...

HAHAHA! M. this post is awesome!

And who wants to be perfect anyways! ;)

Lori said...

You're awesome. Great post.

Does your salon offer deferred payment plans??? Just wondering. For a friend, of course.

Mickey D. said...

HA! Payment plan. That's hilarious.

Um, yes, I think they do. But they don't let you come back :)

Malissa said...

so, did it hurt? i'm nervous about the pain factor