9.22.2008

Happy First Day of Fall!

Today is one of my most favorite days of the year. So I'd like to wish you and yours a Happy First Day of Fall and all of the enjoyment that comes with the season. May you be warm and snuggly, may you drink hot chocolate while picking apples, may you watch football and the new season of television wrapped up in your favorite sweatshirt or blanket while sitting by the fireplace, may you burn your cinnamon-apple-flavored candles, may you enjoy the smell of the briskness in the air as it seeps into your lungs, and may you enjoy it now before that blasted winter comes along.

Love,
Mickey D.

6 comments:

Mickey D. said...

Do note: I like winter better than summer. It just sounded better to type it that way.

Thanks!

Sad Panda said...

You know, I've never really thought about fall as one of my favorite seasons. But then I read this and I realized how frickin' awesome the fall season is. I love doing all those things you mentioned!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Oh! Happy Fall to you, as well. Please, enjoy it for me, as it's still at least 98 degrees in Cabo right now.

BLECH.

Traci said...

i love, love, love fall!!

pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters, apple butter festivals, halloween!, did i mention pumpkin spice lattes?

happy fall to you too! :)

MD said...

I love fall too! I don't sweat nearly as much in the fall.

Iris Took said...

Fall is a great season. When I was a kid, I hated it because summer was over, but now I really enjoy the weather change.