9.02.2008

What's cuter than cute?

We went to Chicago over the weekend to visit our new niece, Tess. She is 6 weeks old now and is pretty much the coolest baby in all the land. She is so good, the only time she made a peep was when she was hungry or needed to burp. Which, I can understand, that's how it works in my house as well. MD was asked to be the Godfather, which means that if we accidentally put her in the car and take her home with us, it won't be a big deal.





Get me a knife and fork, I could eat this kid up. I adore her.

5 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

OMG, she is SO precious. Tess is a doll. I love her orange outfit and her beautiful hair and her dark brown eyes, and, and, and...

SO sweet. What a peanut!

Malissa said...

oh, WOW. she is absolutely adorable. i can see why you'd want to legally kidnap this cutie.

Sarah said...

Her eyes are so dreamy and pretty in that first picture. She's perfect. I would have tried to steal her too.

I'm trying to think to myself who she looks like...I think she kinda looks like a little D. Did you get to see mom and dad's baby pictures?

Wrestling Kitties said...

what a cutie!! Yes, it would be hard not to want to take her with you....just look at that face!!

Iris Took said...

I really like the orange outfit.