9.09.2008

You all must love my "Face"!

So I just signed up for that Facebook thing that the kids are talking about. And when I say just, I mean just. I added a photo and did a little snooping around on old friends and then I checked my email. I had 4 requests from people who I only know because of blogging! You know who you are. You all must have your finger on the pulse because I got them all at the same time! I have to admit, I saw the friend request names and I was all, "Who the heck is this? I have stalkers already?! I guess people like what they see."

But then I clicked and saw your profiles and I was all, "Oh fun, that's that blogger girl and that blogger girl! I have 4 instant friends who didn't attend my high school or even live in my city! LOVE it!"

Just so you 4 know, you have been officially added as my friends. Welcome!

I'm still new to this phenomenon. I was a lame Myspace participant, which I may subsequently close. I checked that thing like every 6 months, and there is no way I can maintain two social networks. This dance card is full. And I hear Facebook is way cooler. And I always did hang with the cool crowd...

6 comments:

Traci said...

welcome to facebook! :) i spend way too much time there. it's easy to get addicted .. especially to the whole "status update" page! haha.

Wrestling Kitties said...

welcome!! I need to start doing more with facebook....adding pics and stuff. I have it, but don't do much with it...but it is much better then myspace!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Yay! So glad you're there. FUN stuff.

Iris Took said...

Ok, so we are not too old to facebook?

Sad Panda said...

Iris: No, you're not too old for Facebook.

Welcome to Facebook!

Malissa said...

welcome to The Book. : )