9.25.2008

"Holiday!... It will be so nice... holiday!"

We leave tomorrow for the grand Grand Cayman Island! Yay!

I got my now-traditional vacation bikini wax the other day (still $30, woohoo!) and my waxer was telling me all about her recent trip to Grand Cayman. In between ripping the hair folicles out of my unmentionable area, she was telling me all the fun things to do and good places to go and even though I was in a compromising position and in uncomfortable pain, I got excited. An interesting dichotomy to say the least! I was excited before but it's always nice to get those reassuring positive comments from a total stranger who's pouring hot wax on you, you know?

If we see any famous people, I promise to take plenty of photos of the back of their heads to share with you all.

Miss me.

5 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

#1. That's the second time I heard "dichotomy" today and I'm pleased.

#2. Good to hear that the price is still the same for the waxing and that your wax-er is such a world-traveler.

#3. I will miss you. And MD. Come back, slightly tanned (not too much) and content, peaceful and happy.

Have fun and be safe!
K.

Sad Panda said...

Have a great time!!

Iris Took said...

Have a great time! Can't wait for the pics!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

(I miss you. It's Tuesday and we haven't emailed back and forth yet. Sad. Hope you're having a great time.)

Lori said...

Kudos on maintaining your status as a $30 client.