7.23.2007

Everything is official.

Had my first of two wedding showers on Saturday. It was SO nice. Per usual, my Mom and Aunt D went above and beyond with the food and decor and extras. I am so thankful to them both. Seeing my family members and friends gathered together laughing and celebrating made everything official. It was the kick-off to the Unbridled Emotion Fest of 2007, an event which will likely continue for the next 3 months. Expect many a tear.


*My cousin actually made a cake for me like the one pictured over there. It's a Barbie with a cake around it. Hilarious. Update: Now pictured, the cake my cousin made.

7 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Big props to your cousin. I'd love to see that cake.

And, I cannot wait to join Tearfest 2007 on October 20, 2007!

:-)

Amber said...

That's a beaUtiful cake! :-)

MD said...

0 for 1 on showers and getting the cocktail caddy. I'm nervous.

Sarah said...

MD - I have a guess that we have one specific (pregnant) friend who might find that to be a perfect gift.....especially with a Jagermeister bottle in it! Maybe!

MD said...

Don't tease.

Tiny said...

Hehehe... I always wanted a cake like that!

Wrestling Kitties said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! How exciting!!!!