7.05.2007

It's all about me...or 'i'

I'm amazed at how everything is so i, i, i. We're so self-involved. We have the iPod, the iTunes, the iPhone, the iEvery apple accessory.

And how long before i takes over the world? We'll soon have iCar, iDouble cheeseburgers, iPergo flooring and iMore.

It's time that we start focusing on u and less on ourselves.

(But iWouldn't mind having one of these. They seem cool. But there's a little too much iRed tape to deal with right now. )

P.S. Did you all hear that I'm going to the Late Show with David Letterman!?

6 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Wow-wee! Look at the new blog. Fun!

There certainly is a lot of iStuff, huh? However, iHave to tell you. Im a sucker for it all. Iwill continue to buy it all.

Iris Took said...

iLike your new blog.

Mickey D. said...

Hey, thanks. It's still a work in progress though. I'm not crazy about the name anymore, so it'll probably change.

Sarah said...

meLikes too. (see no 'i' there! me funny)

okay.

I am a sucker for all the iGadgets too. even though I really only have one.

Will you be able to change your address to reflect your new name too?

Wrestling Kitties said...

hahahaha! u are too funny and very true!!!

We have definatly become people focused on stuff!

(I am liking the new blog! YAY!)

Amber said...

B.'s brother got an iPhone. He's into all that 'i' stuff.

On a very philisophical note, 'i' don't like what it says about society. Boo.