7.03.2007

OMG!

I have a major announcement to make. You're going to want to sit down for this one...


I AM GOING TO THE LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN!

It's true, this dream, 13 years in the making, has finally come to be! I just don't even know what to do with myself, excited doesn't even come close to explaining how I feel. I am a behemoth fan of Mr. Letterman and have always dreamt of seeing the show. And now, on July 9, I will get that opportunity. Wow.


And the best part of it, is that I will get to see the show with my wonderful fiance and my best friend! What could be greater than that?


Wow. Still trying to breathe.




14 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I could not BE any happier for you than I am at this moment. (Perhaps I will be on your wedding day, though.)

2007, my friend is YOUR year.

I am SO happy for you!!!!!

Sad Panda said...

That's so exciting! You should claim you have a talent or exciting/funny story to tell, and then you could meet him!

Sarah said...

heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Yay again.

Iris Took said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Dave is the man!

Tiny said...

How awesome!!!! I'm soooooo watching for you that night!!!!!

Mickey D. said...

YAY! I still can't believe it.

Tiny, they tape Monday and Friday's show on Monday, and I'm not sure which one we are going to. So you'll have to watch Monday AND Friday!

Mickey D. said...

Iris: you are right, Dave IS the man! I'll tell him you said Hi!

Wrestling Kitties said...

This is SO beyond cool!!!!! YAY for you!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Too Awesome!

Amber said...

Tuesday was full of ups and downs, but in the end - YOU ARE GOING TO DAVID LETTERMAN! Woo-hoo!

Malissa said...

congratulations!!! and welcome back to the world of blogging! i've missed you.

Erika Jean said...

Great blog... came to you via a link at two pretzels. Congrats on going to see Dave.... I'm a Jay fan! :-)

Sarah said...

oh no...

Mickey D. said...

Oh, dear Erika, I should delete your comment for the vulgarity that it contains, but I am still in a good mood from getting the tickets, so I will let it slide. Just once.

But thanks for reading!