7.24.2007

Morsels.

  • Curses to family gatherings with all of their leftover tasty treats. If only I could exercise self restraint. If only I could exercise. Note: I can exercise, I just, I dunno, don’t.

  • My goodness, Lohan. You're a bigger idiot than I gave you credit for.

  • 29 is stupid. I already think of myself as 30. Let's just get it over with already.

  • Thanks to the 56 incher, I am readdicted to Super Mario 3. It's the summer of 1990 all over again. I'm strategizing now in my cube in anticipation of playing after the work whistle blows. Be afraid little goombas, I'm gonna pulverize the smirk right off your pface.

  • A little piece of advice I'd like to pass on to my offspring: Forget variety, meatballs and wine are the spice of life.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love leftovers.

I just read Lohan's latest event...what a dumbass.

29 is stupid. I keep forgetting the number.

Super Mario 3 rocks. (Thanks)

Meatballs rock. (see new blog!)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I love sweets. Live now, exercise later.

Lohan is a L-L-loser. (Get it? L.L.? HA!)

I am not 29. I am 28. However, I am pretty pumped about 30 - so I too, could just skip 29 and go straight to 30.

I haven't played Nintendo in years and I recall blowing at SM3. I prefer tetris.

If I liked meat, I would enjoy a meatball. No doubt about it.

Amber said...

I think it's great that you are sitting over there, thinking about Super Mario. I love it!

Carla said...

Meatballs and Wine. What a great new blog name! :)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Hee hee, I agree Carla.