6.12.2008

This is the last post I will ever write in my 20's.

(I don't see nothing wrong with a little overdramatics.)

I wanted to be the first to wish you and yours the happiest of Flag Days. It's not until Saturday, but I believe it's never too early to extend kind wishes upon friends. That's just the way I live my life.

I will be sure to post the wild goings-on from my 30th birthday hoopla taking place this weekend. Tune in next week if you think you can handle it.

Bon voyage 20's! I've enjoyed you. You've been ripe with love, grief, surprises, unpleasantries and countless bottles of wine. I shall miss you, but will look upon you with favor.

5 comments:

Malissa said...

a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

MD said...

And this is the last blog message I will post to you while you are in your 20s...

Love you!

Traci said...

a very happy birthday! hope your 30's are wonderful! :) welcome to the "club".

Lori said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to your thirties--they're awesome. I've been thirty for a whole 41 days now, so I can say things like that.

Wrestling Kitties said...

HAppy Happy Happy Birthday!!!