6.27.2008

Yes, I did it again. Oops.

Ok, I am officially officially changing my name (again) that will appear in the finest comment sections on Blogger. I will heretofrom be known as Mickey D. No more Mrs. D. Although I still am Mrs. D., I think Mickey D. is super cute and incorporates the one and only nickname I've ever had and my new official latter moniker. Tres cute, right?! It's the name I wished I had thought of 2 years ago when I started this. I hope I don't confuse anyone. That certainly is not my intention. I only intend to make you laugh a little, cry a little and think even less with my witty blogger comments.

I do solemnly swear to keep this name (Mickey D.) from here on out. I'm sure I've already lost some people with my constant blog title changes, blog look changes and blog name changes. I can barely follow me, so it amazes me that some of you can. But thank you for putting up my indecisiveness.

I'm also gonna have a new little photo thingy. It'll look like this...



Get it?

17 comments:

Mickey D. said...

Let's see how I like this.

Mickey D. said...

Ooh, I like it!

Wrestling Kitties said...

hehe! Awesome!!

Lori said...

You're like the Sean Combs of the blogging world. ;-)

Mickey D. said...

Oh twit, you are so right! Call me Puffy D. My head is hanging in shame.

But wait, he's a hardworking multi millionaire with great diamond encrusted pants... there are worse indecisive rappers I could be :)

Mickey D. it is. I'm diggin' it. (Rappers still say "dig" don't they?)

Lori said...

There are certainly worse rappers to be. I think the kids are still saying that they "dig" things, but you should've gone with:

Mickey D.: I'm lovin' it.

Mickey D. said...

My husband is reading this going, "Bah dah bah bup bah dah" right now. I swear it.

Traci said...

love the new name. when i saw "mickey d" as a commenter on the "feast" today i was all like "who in the world is this?" then i clicked on you and figured it out.

:)

and BTW...i now have the McD's theme song in my head.

Mickey D. said...

Ha!

I like to keep people guessing. It's part of my mystere.

Wrestling Kitties said...

I love seeing the bright yellow golden arches when you post a comment!! It brings a smile to my face, and a rumbly in my tummy ;)

Malissa said...

i approve of your new name change. but, next, could you be just a symbol and be "Formerly known as Mickey D" ??? just a thought, and honestly, that's the only wiggle room you've given yourself at THIS point.

freckleface said...

t.w.i.t. took my answer.
I was going to say I'm lovin' it.
Oh well...great minds think alike!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

t.w.i.t. - your comment cracked me up.

mickey d - I have to admit, this is very foreign to me - as I've never called your mickey. May I ask who calls you this?

I like it, though. Different - but change is good. I've read, "Who Moved my Cheese?" I can handle this.

Mickey D. said...

Two Pretzels - my uncle has called me Mickey my whole life. He's the only one who does. I think it's cute. And perfect for a blog name.

(BTW - I still have your copy of "Who moved my cheese". Sorry bout that! Be sure to snag it when you are home again.)

Mickey D. said...

Trophy Life - that is an awesome suggestion! Deal. The next time I feel inclined to change my name, it will just be a symbol. HA!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

No worries on the cheese book - pass it on. Or, I'll get it next time I'm laid off.

(Scary.)

I agree. Definitely a cute nickname.

Iris Took said...

I like it too! (Delayed reaction).