6.04.2008

My List. 100-75.

Here is my list of things that I hope flash before my eyes when the day comes. In no particular order, of course:

100. Playing "Fashion Girls" with my cousins.
99. Hearing my Great Aunt Stella call me "doll".
98. The day we got our first cat, Fluffy.
97. Beating all the boys in the 100-yard dash in elementary school.
96. My Grandma's chicken paprikas.
95. Hearing my Mom laugh hard at something my Dad said.
94. Stealing a lot of make-up from the IGA with my cousin Lexi and not getting caught until weeks later.
93. Sleeping on the floor in my Grandparent's Daytona Beach condo with my family because there weren't nearly enough beds for all of us.
92. Seeing my Dad cry on my last day of high school.
91. Standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. Then going to the very top.
90. Sledding at Fort Meigs on a snow day.
89. My Grandpa yelling "Good catch, Stretch" at all my softball games.
88. The Pemberville Fair and parade.
87. Driving my '89 Honda for the first time.
86. Being the first (along with Sarah) to run through the hoop at our last volleyball game.
85. The numerous shopping trips with my Mom to Cleveland and Columbus.
84. Going to Tiger Stadium for the last time.
83. Dancing on the bar in Daytona on Spring Break in college.
82. My first surprise birthday party for my 22nd birthday.
81. Seeing MD walk through the door at Dale's the first time we met, wearing his light blue shirt.
80. Every year waiting anxiously for my elementary school to post the list on the doors of who was going to be in what class. And my Dad still telling me when they're up now.
79. Never being able to sleep on Christmas Eve.
78. Decorating the Christmas tree while my Mom played her Perry Como records.
77. All the cards I got when I had Mono for 4 weeks in high school.
76. Hanging out with my friends in my driveway until the wee hours the night before I left for college.
75. Giving my Maid of Honor speech at Sarah's wedding.

I enjoyed this. To whomever started this, thanks for allowing me to steal the idea.

4 comments:

MD said...

Yay! I made the list!

Amber said...

I like this.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I just got the chills. I love that I've been present for 2 of these items. (When you saw md the first time and the speech at your BFF's wedding.)

And, I do recall being VERY jealous when you and your Mom would go on your Cleveland trips. (It was lonely in the office without you.)

This is fun. I think I may have to do this, too.

Lori said...

'Twas I who started this among the blogging "ground cover." I'm so glad you're doing this! I love reading other people's. Keep it going!