11.22.2010

11 months of cool.

11? You must be crazy!

This one wasn't easy for me. With every minute that ticks by she's that much closer to ONE. And that's just not even possible. It's downright stupid. There's just no way time can go that quickly. I deserve an explanation for this.

Stella - 11 months

Loves: APPLES - good Lord does this kid love the apples!, black beans, chicken, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, bread, strawberry-apple puffs, broccoli, Cheerios, pumpkin muffins, her measuring cups, ringing phones (she will put any item up to her ear and say "ohh?" as in "hello?" when she hears a phone ring, and if she doesn't have something nearby she'll just put her hand to her ear - it's brilliant!), walking into school in the morning and seeing all of her friends, nursing, sleeping, board books, being in the Baby Bjorn with Dad, raccoons in trashcans, Grandma Paula, pulling my hair and Nora.

Doesn't love: getting her diaper changed (that makes 3 of us, ugh), being put in her car seat, cheese as of late (she'll eat brussel sprouts but spits out cheese? who is this kid?), and ... that's about it. She loves life.

New in the last month: walks with a push toy, climbs steps, drinks from a sippy cup, says "uh oh", jumps up and down in crib, has two teeth!, points and shares.

Sigh.

You need to hold me. I won't be able to make it through these next four weeks without help. I'm too much of a sap.

7 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I loved reading this!

WALKS WITH A PUSH TOY!?

A SIPPY CUP?!

DOESN'T LIKE CHEESE???

:)

That sweet baby girl is too precious.

Tell me, have these 11 months just flown by?

Sassytimes said...

My 'baby' just turned 8 months and I feel the need to be held too. It's so insane how fast it goes. I don't like it at all. I need a pause button.

I love her face expression. Sassy. ;)

Jamie said...

oh my gosh, it's gone so fast!

WALKS WITH A PUSH TOY?!?

and who doesn't like cheese?!

she's so sweet, your girl. i love seeing you love her so much.

Written Permission said...

Um, what? 11 months?? Push toy walking, phone answering?! How is this possible?

What a sweet little girl you have -- you will totally make it through the next four weeks. I think maybe you should look at it as four more weeks to address this cheese issue.

:)

Malissa said...

what!?!? it has NOT been 11 months. you were JUST in parenting classes (or birthing or whatever) with The Crazies and this is JUST not possible. we'll give support as needed....

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

P.S. The other day C. was on your blog, then he said to me. "OMG. Isn't Stella the cutest thing?"

I was like totally.

Wrestling Kitties said...

THAT FACE!!! Seriously M., that is just TOO much.

She is just precious and I can NOT believe she is 11 months. What the heck!

And I saw her working on her phone skills (you know after she dropped the phone almost down my shirt...lil stinker) and she has the cute head phone tilt DOWN!

So adorable