11.01.2010

I signed up.

Do as the "T" says. I am.

I love that this NaBloPoMo month exists. I need motivation for things like this. It's like exercising. If left to my own devices, I'll never do it. But if I sign up for a class, I'm all in. And I usually sign up for a class once a year. Seeing as how there's only one or two months left in this year and I haven't taken any exercise classes yet (damn kid!), this will have to suffice. We'll call it my writing exercise.

And today it commences.

Look out, suckas! I hear there's free stuff on the line if I complete this. Ain't nobody or no thing gettin' in the way of me and free stuff.

(Look at that! I've already completed my task for the day. This is easy! Pimpin' ain't. But this is. And I may even have another up my sleeve.)

9 comments:

Iris Took said...

Awesome! I am excited. I am also really excited that there is a Mr. T seal on your blog.

Sarah said...

very nice.
very nice!

Wendy said...

YES! That Mr T seal is the bomb.

Wrestling Kitties said...

You rock...seriously. LOVE the picture!

YAY I am SO excited to see you blogging again! Bring it!

B. said...

Mr. T scares me!

Unknown said...

Yeah. Totally jealous of the Mr. T seal.

LOTS OF BABY PICTURES!!!!

Jamie said...

ehehehehe, mr t! and WORD, so happy you're doing it.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Awesome. I like that Mr. T. seal, too. Because when I think of you, I usually immediately think of Mr. T.

Written Permission said...

Lots of your bloggyness + Mr. T = friggin' awesomeness. Can't wait for this month! Yay, pictures of Stella!