11.30.2010

In summary.

Annnnd... done. I did it. 30 days, 30 posts.

I certainly achieved quantity, not so sure about quality. But it's hard to go from very little to a lot in one month. I was hoping to end this with a meaty post, but I'm not quite finished with the one I was working on yet and quite frankly, I'm spent. Thankfully November is a 30-day month instead of 31. But you know what the best part is? This blog won't blow up tomorrow because it's December 1. Nope, I can still post here whenever I feel like it. So that post can wait until it's good and ready.

Can't say that this has helped me with my writing as I was hoping it would, but it did refresh my attitude about blogging. I should do it more. I love the connection with others and I enjoy writing about my life. So for that, I'm glad I did this. But you don't have to bother checking my blog tomorrow because I won't have anything for you.

Your comments have been fantastic. Thank you for caring and responding. And thank you for every awesome post that you all have written. It's been oodles of fun reading such good stuff this month. I've definitely taken some inspiration from each of your blogs. Meaning, I've taken some of your funny thoughts and will be passing them off as my own. But I'll wait a while so that you'll forget what you said.

Congrats to all who completed the challenge!


(Now, NaBloPoMo, I shall look forward to your email telling me what I've won.)

4 comments:

The Velveteen said...

Congrats! It was a long haul, we made it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I loved it this year! So many of us participated and I LOVED reading the blogs!!!

Written Permission said...

Yay! We made it. I've loved reading your stuff all month. I'm glad it's inspired you to write more, even if it's not every day. :)

Iris Took said...

Great work!

I didn't get any stinkin' email!